Thursday, December 13, 2012

No hate, no judgement Abortion Part 1



I wrote a post, similar to this, on homosexuality... but I find it hard to compare the two sins. I find it hard to compare any sin to the sin of abortion, other than murder - which, you will find, I believe is one and the same. I believe that killing anyone is sin. I believe that abortion is killing someone.

But...

Is it my job to judge those who have an abortion since I know it is wrong?

Is it my job to judge anyone who does anything wrong?

Is it my job to hate those who have an abortion since I know it is wrong?

Is it my job to hate anyone who does anything wrong?

Remember...

Just as the Bible clearly condemns killing, it also condemns judging.

Just as the Bible calls for us to protect the unborn, it also calls me to love.

So...

Somehow I need to find a balance. I need to believe the Bible when it says that abortion is wrong, but I can't hate those who have them. I have to realize that sin is wrong, but I need to remember that God will take care of the judging.

**Our country should be protected the unborn, which I believe is their job, and isn't the same as me judging someone as an individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment